We take pride in providing only the highest quality products and reserve the right to limit refunds and replacements. We will give you either a replacement or a full refund on your purchase only for product that is damaged or defective when received. Because of this, you should inspect your product(s) as soon as your order arrives. To make a claim for a refund or to request a replacement, you must contact us within five (5) days of your receipt of the product(s) at issue and, if requested by us, provide us with photographs of the damage or defect.
During the checkout process, please ensure that your order details and delivery address are accurate.
- For products that are not custom-produced, orders already in transit cannot be cancelled and shall be deemed final.
- For products that are custom-produced, such as our LRP Series arrows, orders cannot be cancelled and shall be deemed final as soon as such customization takes place (e.g., arrows are cut and fletched). Because of this, you must ensure that your selections in the customizer are correct. No returns or exchanges will be made for custom-produced products.
- Any orders already in transit cannot be rerouted and shall be deemed final.
- We are not responsible for damage or loss as a result of shipments being returned to the freight location or being undeliverable as a result of incorrect address information you supply to us, or. Likewise, we are not responsible for your inability to receive the package on the day you specify that it should be delivered.
- We guarantee delivery only to the address we are provided at checkout. If an incorrect address is provided at checkout, and your shipment has been processed, we will be happy to reship your order, but you will be charged for the replacement product and reshipment.